Saturday, October 15, 2011

Early Morning Screw Up

Well...it isn't even 6am and there is already chaos in the Schnell house. Saturdays should be laid back and relaxing right??? WRONG. Mehgan is walking in the Race for a Cure for Breast Cancer Awareness today. The plan was that everyone would meet at the junior high at 5:45 am. Being the responsible parent I am, I got someone else to take her. ;-) this sounded like a great plan. The baby doesn't have to be woken, we don't have to get out in the cold, we just have to do one thing...set our alarm clocks. I am sure you can see where this is heading. So in the midst of my really good dream that I will spare you the details of, the dogs start barking and I hear the doorbell. Instantly I am thinking "What idiot comes to yor door at 5:30 am??!!!" Well, that would be the non-idiot taking your daughter to the Cancer walk. So frantically I am grabbing Sandia, our bulldog, yelling at Diva and Browni all while trying to yell for Mehgan. Great, I am losing my voice. So in the meantime Tyler is now screaming his head off and since we have like 900 baby monitors it is being broadcast all over the house. I am frantically trying to reach pop tarts in the back of the pantry, shoving hairbrushes, money, shoes, etc., at Meg and still attempting to yell through the house, "Mommy is coming Tyler!!!" So she is off to the walk and Tyler is up and grinning ear to ear ready to start his day. Mommy on the other hand is a mess with no bra (this blog will be brutally honest), hair going everywhere, and praying the BIg gulp Fairy will drop a 32oz Dr Pepper on the doorstep. So much for a relaxing start to the day...oh and Happy Birthday Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment