Friday, October 14, 2011

Reality...Stranger than Fiction

So for years I have been told I should write a book, my life is like a movie, my family should have our own TV show, the list goes on and on. I have grown used to the shocked looks and the comments of "You have got to be kidding me!", "No way!", "Are you serious?", and the one I hear most often..."I don't know how you do it." Well to be quite honest, I am not always sure how I do it either.
My family has been through doctors appointments, hospitalizations, car breakdowns, arguments, injuries, illnesses, and financial struggles....oh and that is just in the last week. Jeff Probst has nothing on us...we are the real Survivors. Simon Cowell move over, we have an X-factor like most could only imagine. The truth is Reality is not staged, it is not casted, it is not edited for positive ratings...it is life and this blog is my attempt to share with you my life as I know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment